THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 2 matches

by me_me
Sun Nov 14, 2010 11:14 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Another Tonsillectomy cure
Replies: 82
Views: 79323

Re: Tonsils

Hi again:)

well...regarding the TEST... when I touch my tonsil with that cotton swab it smells a little strange. I have to say that I have a great oral hygiene.
I did not had bad breath in my life but I started to have often infections in my throat and also, sometimes, a bitter taste in my mouth ...
by me_me
Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:34 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Another Tonsillectomy cure
Replies: 82
Views: 79323

Tonsils

MAKE THIS TEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hi everyone,

pls do the following test. take a stick(that stick that you use to clean your ears) and touch your tonsils with it. then just smell it
...in case it smells bad...a tonsillectomy may be the sollution.

bye!
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗