THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 11 matches

by coco.bratt
Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:34 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: alien girl
Replies: 16
Views: 7109

It is so hard to live with and I cant really offer anything in the way of help other than just to say I know how hard it is and suffer with it myself every single day all the time, its not always very bad but its always there no matter what I do! its quite upsetting to have lost our teenage years ...
by coco.bratt
Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:03 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: alien girl
Replies: 16
Views: 7109

I'm from California, USA. Where are you from? Yes I believe for me that diet effects breath greatly. I don't think I digest food that well. Even though I don't suffer stomach pains or any bad symptoms. But my breath for hours will smell like what I ate...especially if its dairy. But if I eat a ...
by coco.bratt
Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:48 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: alien girl
Replies: 16
Views: 7109

Your story is interesting.. I am very interested in the raw food diet. Before I never ate salads..but I'm starting to crave them now..and trying different dressings.

So you mentioned your bad breath went away.... is it still gone completely? Or did it come back when you went off the raw diet?
Did ...
by coco.bratt
Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:39 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: alien girl
Replies: 16
Views: 7109

Hello. Today is November 29, Monday. Yesterday I was with my girlfriend (we found each other on the forum BB, she has bad breath ) have decided to go to a nightclub to relax. But when we came to the club, we realized that we had made a stupid mistake. We have no place in a nightclub for self ...
by coco.bratt
Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:19 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: alien girl
Replies: 16
Views: 7109

Re: hey

hey thanks for saying that but its been like this for 2years or longer i hate it so much people judge me immediately because of my strong odors but i learned to just accept myself

Hello, what do you think that people with our problem should try to look for a loved one with the same problem? I ...
by coco.bratt
Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:12 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: alien girl
Replies: 16
Views: 7109

Hello, today is November 19. My day began today like all the previous. I woke up with thoughts about mine desperate silly situation, with thoughts about my unpleasant odor from the nose. And why I do not feel that smell of myself? I have no problem with a runny nose, my nose completely clean and ...
by coco.bratt
Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:45 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: alien girl
Replies: 16
Views: 7109

Today is Wednesday, Nov. 17. Today is the birthday of my dad. I remember my childhood, as we noted dad's birthday our happy family, and certainly they were the brightest moments of my life.
This morning I called my dad on the phone, wished him good health and success in everything. Then I went to ...
by coco.bratt
Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:32 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: alien girl
Replies: 16
Views: 7109

Re: bb

exume wrote:hey at least when u talk they wont smell anything so u gotta accept it i have both nasal odor and bb and body odor
Hello. Im really sorry what you have this problem. how you are struggling with the problem every day?
by coco.bratt
Tue Nov 16, 2010 3:34 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: alien girl
Replies: 16
Views: 7109

my dad's birthday

Tomorrow will be a holiday - tomorrow is my dad's birthday. We live separately. I live alone and I'm happy about that because I can have my own world and not to cause discomfort to anyone with my problem.
I bought a gift for my Daddy. But I do not know how I congratulate him, I'm afraid to approach ...
by coco.bratt
Tue Nov 16, 2010 1:02 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: alien girl
Replies: 16
Views: 7109

alien girl

Hello. My name is Olya. I am 19 years old, a few months later I will be 20 years old.
My story begins with the age of 13. When I lost my mother, I am very worried for a long time I could not realize that my mother had died. Then my dad infected me live with him and his family, his new wife and her ...
by coco.bratt
Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:18 am
Forum: VENTING
Topic: how old are you how long have you suffered
Replies: 22
Views: 14774

hello, im 19 years old. and i have suffered since i was teenager (13 years old). :(
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗