THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 1 match

by hopeful4acure
Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:26 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: HELLO ALL PLEASE READ!!!
Replies: 0
Views: 1492

HELLO ALL PLEASE READ!!!

Hi all,

I am a 18 year old male. Tonsils not removed, nor ever had any teeth removed.

I have had bb from my early childhood, which was cured once I started puberty believe it or not.

At the age of 16, I had bad acne, and for this I was put on a 10 month course of ACCUTANE, now for you all out ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗