Hi,
I am glad that I found this website. Before writing anything, let me tell you that my english is not good. I am trying my best to explain situation.
Here is my case. There is constant bad breath from my mouth and I don’t know how to find solution. Even I am not able to explain exact case ...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 1 match
- Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:03 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: My Case
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1128
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.