THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 3 matches

by xcvq
Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:35 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: My story
Replies: 5
Views: 2350

I've never been told I have bad breath. My breath isn't the kind that some people describe here where people can smell it from like 10 feet away. It's definitely very bad but I don't think people would smell it unless they're like two feet away. I've sort of changed the way I talk to minimize how ...
by xcvq
Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:18 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: My story
Replies: 5
Views: 2350

I'm not sure if I have post nasal drip but I wouldn't be surprised.

My tongue has a white coating and actually has some fissures.

My tongue doesn't really have any odor shortly after brushing but then slowly gets worse. It's the back of my tongue that's bad. I think it spreads to the rest of my ...
by xcvq
Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:49 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: My story
Replies: 5
Views: 2350

My story

Hello,

I never had bad breath until about 4 years ago. I hadn't been to the dentist in a long time and I got an abscessed tooth. I had it for a while not knowing it was abscessed and hoping the pain would just go away. After a while my breath became pretty bad. I finally got a dentist appointment ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗