THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 3 matches

by josef143
Thu Oct 09, 2014 10:28 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Daily Routine Tonsils
Replies: 2
Views: 2809

umm the tool design seems effective tonsil cleaner ! whats the name of it ?
by josef143
Wed Oct 08, 2014 2:38 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Homebased Job
Replies: 4
Views: 1370

Re: Homebased Job

I am able to control my problem, unfortunately I don't know when it strikes and no one would tell me in a nice way about it. And now I am being bullied at work because of that short time. I'm getting tired of this and I would rather work at home now. I have a laptop and internet connection.

Does ...
by josef143
Wed Oct 08, 2014 2:27 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: what is working for me
Replies: 12
Views: 4934

How do you make your metronidazole mouthwash? And what brand of probiotics do you use? How many tablets do you take per day? I tried ingesting Metronidazole before, but after 5 days I felt side effects like tingling sensations, so I didn't continue taking it. You just asked what i wanted to ask him ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗