THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 1 match

by kiki11
Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:03 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: cured at last!
Replies: 0
Views: 1845

cured at last!

Hi..

I have suffered bad breath ever since I was little. The cause was a combination of tonsils with white stones and post nasal drip, sinus problems and allergies. When I turned 20, I removed my tonsils and my breath improved and became an on and off situation. However during the last 5 years (I ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗