THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 2 matches

by NeverLoseSight09
Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:22 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Ok I tried Fluconazole
Replies: 7
Views: 4172

Re: nice one

fresh wrote:How can you send/receive emails, when you’re in a prison for paedophiles? In Thailand? and will we still be able to buy bad breath products from you? Do we send orders via Bangkok Hilton?
Nice try Jimi. Merry Christmas to you too.
by NeverLoseSight09
Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:04 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Ok I tried Fluconazole
Replies: 7
Views: 4172

Where is Keeptrying???? Opinion please! I haven't started it yet.

Sorry Susie, Jimi banned me several weeks ago which is why I haven't been around. To be honest I had no intention of signing back up for an account, and this will be my first and last post on here under this screen name. Of course ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗