THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 3 matches

by shyguy555
Sun Dec 26, 2010 8:36 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: am i crazy? is source stomach, nose, or mind? Please help!
Replies: 5
Views: 2617

let me tell you what it is... I am cured now.. so I know what it is..

it is a weak immune system/ bacterial/fungal infection

the post nasal drip is only to get rid of the bacteria/ or fungus in your esophagus and upper respiratory system!! I will post all of my research/experiments soon ...
by shyguy555
Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:23 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: am i crazy? is source stomach, nose, or mind? Please help!
Replies: 5
Views: 2617

compor-

Thanks for the advice. So the source is nasal then? I can certainly adjust my diet and its well worth the effort. It makes me crazy sometimes the things I do. Almost always the only way I feel comfortable talking next to someone is if something is in my mouth, ie sucker, drink, food etc ...
by shyguy555
Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:25 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: am i crazy? is source stomach, nose, or mind? Please help!
Replies: 5
Views: 2617

am i crazy? is source stomach, nose, or mind? Please help!

First off I am so glad to have found a forum like this!

I am in my early 30's, and for the past few years been in a really weird state of mind which obviously affects social and professional situations, enough to the point where I even feel compelled to avoid them altogether. What I'm noticing is ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗