THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 14 matches
- Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:23 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I AM FINALLY ****ing CURED:-) UPDATE
- Replies: 27
- Views: 9729
Re: I AM FINALLY ****ing CURED:-) UPDATE
Congratulations! I read your original post and began looking for dentists that practice ozone therapy . I live in Los Angeles and couldn't find any! So I bought an ozone machine and rented an oxygen tank. I've been drinking the ozonated water And gargling with it for two weeks but no change. Can ...
- Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:57 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I AM FINALLY ****ing CURED:-) UPDATE
- Replies: 27
- Views: 9729
Re: I AM FINALLY ****ing CURED:-) UPDATE
Congratulations! I read your original post and began looking for dentists that practice ozone therapy . I live in Los Angeles and couldn't find any! So I bought an ozone machine and rented an oxygen tank. I've been drinking the ozonated water And gargling with it for two weeks but no change. Can ...
- Fri Jul 21, 2017 2:42 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I AM FINALLY ****ing CURED:-) UPDATE
- Replies: 27
- Views: 9729
I AM FINALLY ****ing CURED:-) UPDATE
Hey guys I'm checking back in to give you an update. After all of these years I am finally cured!!! I have no more bad breath, no more nasal odor. My tongue does get coated but after brushing my teeth with the ozone tooth paste and scraping my tongue with a metal scraper. My tongue gets pink. Please ...
- Wed Jun 14, 2017 4:40 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I have the cure for bad breath and nasal odor
- Replies: 16
- Views: 6346
Re: I have the cure for bad breath and nasal odor
bbshiit wrote:can u please send me your product you ordered via pm ?
Sure. I'm new here so I have to figure out how to use this thing. Lol
- Wed Jun 14, 2017 4:39 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I have the cure for bad breath and nasal odor
- Replies: 16
- Views: 6346
Re: I have the cure for bad breath and nasal odor
Can you please keep us updated on your progress?
I saw your old posts and you seem to have been temporarily cured like 3-4 times. I'm at the point now where I have nothing to lose by trying them all (except money of course lol) but I'd like to know if it's worth it first.
Thank you! Hope this ...
I saw your old posts and you seem to have been temporarily cured like 3-4 times. I'm at the point now where I have nothing to lose by trying them all (except money of course lol) but I'd like to know if it's worth it first.
Thank you! Hope this ...
- Wed Jun 14, 2017 4:33 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I have the cure for bad breath and nasal odor
- Replies: 16
- Views: 6346
Re: I have the cure for bad breath and nasal odor
Where do I even get this water from? Damn in my third world country I think I don't even have that type of dentist. I have searched on google for a bit can't find anything..
If you can't find a holistic dentist who specializes in ozone therapy. Purchase a ozone machine online. You can find tons ...
If you can't find a holistic dentist who specializes in ozone therapy. Purchase a ozone machine online. You can find tons ...
- Wed Jun 14, 2017 4:29 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I have the cure for bad breath and nasal odor
- Replies: 16
- Views: 6346
Re: I have the cure for bad breath and nasal odor
Can you share what product you use? I also have tried multiple things and have had multiple surgeries (tonsillectomy, septoplasty and turbinite reduction) with no results. Thanks!
DO NOT LET ANYMORE DOCTORS CUT YOUR BODY. NO MORE SURGERIES!!! These doctors are scamming us. They no damn well we ...
DO NOT LET ANYMORE DOCTORS CUT YOUR BODY. NO MORE SURGERIES!!! These doctors are scamming us. They no damn well we ...
- Wed Jun 14, 2017 4:17 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I have the cure for bad breath and nasal odor
- Replies: 16
- Views: 6346
Re: I have the cure for bad breath and nasal odor
Smellyorus wrote:I've seen some of your old posts on how Cipro/sandpaper scraping cured you. What happened with those?
Hello
No that crap didn't work. Because the bacteria grew right back. So far I'm still doing good with the ozone treatment.
- Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:55 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I have the cure for bad breath and nasal odor
- Replies: 16
- Views: 6346
I have the cure for bad breath and nasal odor
I have the cure.... I have the cure.... I have the cure.... I always said when I find a cure I would share with you guys. Because even tho we don't know eachother we share a common bond.
I suffered from BB, coated tongue, PND and a foul nasal odor for 7 years. The odor could fill up a room. No ...
I suffered from BB, coated tongue, PND and a foul nasal odor for 7 years. The odor could fill up a room. No ...
- Thu Feb 04, 2016 4:22 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: PLEASE READ IF YOU HAVE NASAL ODOR (CURE)
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1743
PLEASE READ IF YOU HAVE NASAL ODOR (CURE)
Hey guys I just want to share my story. Back in 2007 I started having problems with my sinuses. It seems like overnight my breath started to smell horrible. I had post nasal drip that smelled like death and a really bad coated tongue. For years I went to different Doctors but none of them would help ...
- Sun Jan 31, 2016 4:14 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic:
- Replies: 0
- Views: 967
- Thu Sep 10, 2015 3:16 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: OMG I THINK I FOUND US A CURE
- Replies: 9
- Views: 4042
Quick Update
Hey guys I just wanted to give you a quick update. I'm still doing pretty good. I haven't felt this free in years. I know using sandpaper to scrape your tongue sounds crazy. But believe it or not this has helped me more than anything else I've tried. I'm not 100% yet but I will say I am at least 75%.
- Sun Aug 30, 2015 4:07 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: OMG I THINK I FOUND US A CURE
- Replies: 9
- Views: 4042
OMG I THINK I FOUND US A CURE
I got up this morning and did something I haven't done in years. I went out to eat at a restaurant to get breakfast. I usually cook at home or order take out because I don't want to offend anybody.
I brushed my teeth really good. I cleansed my sinuses and I brushed my whole tongue with sand paper ...
I brushed my teeth really good. I cleansed my sinuses and I brushed my whole tongue with sand paper ...
- Sun Aug 30, 2015 5:10 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: OMG I THINK I FOUND US A CURE
- Replies: 9
- Views: 4042
OMG I THINK I FOUND US A CURE
I tried EVERYTHING to get rid of my BB. I mean EVERYTHING from candida diets to sinus surgeries to pills on top of pills nothing worked. No matter what I tried I couldn't get rid of my bb. I went 5 years being alone every day because I was so embarrassed.
So last week I got fed up. I tried ...
So last week I got fed up. I tried ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.