THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 1 match
- Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:08 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Anyone live in Philippines? Manila.
- Replies: 800
- Views: 375592
I am filipino too! newbie here! i think i had this since i was in grade 5 when i hit puberty stage and when I was diagnosed of having a primary complex. its like tuberculosis, but not really, I had a small lump on my neck and then my doctor gave me meds but did not finished it for 6 mos treatment ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.