THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 1 match

by W8ing2Exhale
Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:23 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Okay guys..Lets do the Math..Who in here had a tonsillectomy
Replies: 17
Views: 8264

I had my tonsils removed 15 years ago...

I have been suffering with severe BB for 16 years, I was promosing musician/ performing artist at the time who had just been signed to a major development deal with a major label. I smoked cigarettes and marijuana. Drank alcohol, ate trashy food at all hours of night etc. Just to keep pace with ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗