I experience the same thing after use the mouth wash but those white coatings will disappear in 2 mins. Maybe try them out individually? like don't mix everything up, just use it one by one and see if you could find out the component which is not working for you.
BTW there are also other formulas ...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 17 matches
- Mon Sep 21, 2015 1:19 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I finally found my self a cure
- Replies: 30
- Views: 10095
- Sat Sep 19, 2015 12:39 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I finally found my self a cure
- Replies: 30
- Views: 10095
hi Cal, I follow your routine exactly as prescribed. Although the GSE does not turn my tongue black, and I even started drink more in hopes of it being more effective. I don't smoke but I have to admit my diet this past week has been very poor in terms of unhealthy food/ dairy products/ drinking ...
- Sat Sep 19, 2015 12:10 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I finally found my self a cure
- Replies: 30
- Views: 10095
hi Cal, I follow your routine exactly as prescribed. Although the GSE does not turn my tongue black, and I even started drink more in hopes of it being more effective. I don't smoke but I have to admit my diet this past week has been very poor in terms of unhealthy food/ dairy products/ drinking ...
- Thu Sep 17, 2015 3:17 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I finally found my self a cure
- Replies: 30
- Views: 10095
- Thu Sep 17, 2015 3:13 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I finally found my self a cure
- Replies: 30
- Views: 10095
- Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:28 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I finally found my self a cure
- Replies: 30
- Views: 10095
- Sat Aug 29, 2015 11:27 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I finally found my self a cure
- Replies: 30
- Views: 10095
I also believe this breath issue is about imbalanced gut health/bacteria. I met with a holistic health coach yesterday and she said the same thing. I also thought of this theory yesterday after realizing my bad breath went while I was taking antibiotics, but returned when I stopped taking them.
I ...
I ...
- Sat Aug 29, 2015 11:12 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I finally found my self a cure
- Replies: 30
- Views: 10095
- Sat Aug 29, 2015 10:48 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I finally found my self a cure
- Replies: 30
- Views: 10095
- Fri Aug 28, 2015 11:54 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I finally found my self a cure
- Replies: 30
- Views: 10095
- Wed Aug 26, 2015 1:39 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I finally found my self a cure
- Replies: 30
- Views: 10095
- Wed Aug 26, 2015 1:34 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I finally found my self a cure
- Replies: 30
- Views: 10095
- Tue Aug 25, 2015 2:38 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I finally found my self a cure
- Replies: 30
- Views: 10095
- Sun Aug 23, 2015 3:13 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I finally found my self a cure
- Replies: 30
- Views: 10095
- Sat Aug 22, 2015 11:59 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I finally found my self a cure
- Replies: 30
- Views: 10095
I finally found my self a cure
Hi everyone,
For those of you who suffers from chronic halitosis,I would like to share somewhat in my opinion is valuable to you.
Back ground: 26 yr old male from Australia who like most of you suffer from chronic BB since high school. I always have thick white coated tongue, no matter what food ...
For those of you who suffers from chronic halitosis,I would like to share somewhat in my opinion is valuable to you.
Back ground: 26 yr old male from Australia who like most of you suffer from chronic BB since high school. I always have thick white coated tongue, no matter what food ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.