THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 1 match

by Plantas
Tue Mar 25, 2014 6:30 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: SELL HALIMETER - almost new
Replies: 0
Views: 1018

SELL HALIMETER - almost new

Hi
I'm selling my halimeter
Equipment for personal use, it was rarely used.
I have the documents of guarantee and invoice.
Located in Brazil, is ideal for Brazilian buyers, since I paid all the import tax.
Price: $ 4,000 in reais
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗