THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 13 matches

by Francisca
Sun Dec 27, 2015 8:09 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Zeolite!
Replies: 28
Views: 13550

Hi people, I wanna tell you that my breath is still ok when I drink zeolite regularely (one per day). I reccomend.

I heard that silver wather is also useful, but I didnt try it.

Best!
by Francisca
Thu Oct 16, 2014 10:52 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Zeolite!
Replies: 28
Views: 13550

I have BB for almost 20 years. But 4-5 years ago I started to drink a lot of wather (I didn`t drik zeolite than yet ), and it became better after that.

Before drinking wather> My BB was as worse as possible, like I had tons of sheat in my mouth.

I don`t know could it feel the room, because it was ...
by Francisca
Thu Oct 16, 2014 9:24 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Zeolite!
Replies: 28
Views: 13550

"HOMOZEL regular intake causes the body pH to a value above 7.4" - I think this is very important for BB (homozel - sort of zeolite)
by Francisca
Thu Oct 16, 2014 9:21 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Zeolite!
Replies: 28
Views: 13550

I stoped using zeolite 6 months ago, and now (after 6 months without zeolite) my BB is back.

When I was using zeolite, 90% time I didn`t have BB.

Summary> :)

1) I had BB
2) I started using zeolite. After 2-3 months of using my BB almost desapear (90% time I didn`t have BB)
3) After (I dont`t ...
by Francisca
Thu Oct 16, 2014 8:34 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Zeolite!
Replies: 28
Views: 13550

I use this one!

www.homozel.com

If you use it in future, tell me is it work for you. Best! :)
by Francisca
Wed Oct 15, 2014 7:30 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Zeolite!
Replies: 28
Views: 13550

Hello,

Here are my new experiances.

When I drink zeolite daily (first 2 times per day, and later 1 time per day), my breath is 90% times ok.

But, I didn`t drink zeolite for 6 month now. Guess what - after 6 months, my BB is back!

Now I started to drink it again few days ago, and I expect it to ...
by Francisca
Fri May 31, 2013 8:44 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Zeolite!
Replies: 28
Views: 13550

And, zeolite isn`t mineral, I was wrong, it is formed from several minerals.
by Francisca
Fri May 31, 2013 8:41 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Zeolite!
Replies: 28
Views: 13550

Hey Francisca

Could you please provide more details? e.g. how soon/ how many days did you start to notice a difference? what type of BB do you have? [fecal vs. sour etc]. Did you experience any side effects with taking this? How much did it cost/ where did you buy it from?

thanks

I drink ...
by Francisca
Sun May 12, 2013 8:42 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Zeolite!
Replies: 28
Views: 13550

p.s. Zeolite isn`t a product. It is kind of mineral.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zeolite
So, this isn`t a commercial, because there are a lot different producers of zeolite (producers suit zeolit so humans can use it).

p.s. I`m drinking it 2 times in day.
by Francisca
Sun May 12, 2013 8:30 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Zeolite!
Replies: 28
Views: 13550

Zeolite!

Hello,

I wrote this few years ago:
http://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=3423

I wrote there my BB problem is better because of drinking wather.
But, it still existed.

Now, I`m drinking zeolite (zeolith) for 2-3 months and my breath is almost normal!!!!! (In past, before ...
by Francisca
Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:50 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Almost cured - wanted to share my story with you
Replies: 2
Views: 2584

To champ,chaw well... Hope you understand :)
by Francisca
Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:49 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Almost cured - wanted to share my story with you
Replies: 2
Views: 2584

p.s. And, it`s important to bite well, not swallow big chunks of food.
by Francisca
Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:34 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Almost cured - wanted to share my story with you
Replies: 2
Views: 2584

Almost cured - wanted to share my story with you

Dear brave, beautiful people,

I had BIG problems cause of my BAD BAD breath for 15 years. The reason is oesophagus.

Doctors weren`t shure, but suspected that problem is oesophagus hernia.

Now I`m MUCH, MUCH better.

I tried many things, nothing helped. Here what helps me:

When I eat, i must ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗