THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 1 match

by andrew_sleath
Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:38 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I SUFFER FROM BAD BREATH AND NEED ADVICE
Replies: 1
Views: 1537

I SUFFER FROM BAD BREATH AND NEED ADVICE

I suffer from bad breath and my problem is gettign worse everyday.

I play the drums in a band so my mouth gets very dry. Could this be the cause?

I tried everything to get rid of my bad breath and I mean it everything but nothing seems to help.

Any suggestions please?

Thank you

Andrew Sleath
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗