THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 4 matches

by wgd
Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:55 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Anyone live in Philippines? Manila.
Replies: 800
Views: 375213

my3rdmolars wrote:
wgd wrote:I think I have a PND based from the symptoms that one of you guys have said. Who's the particular specialist I need to consult regarding this?
ENT
Thanks! I am planning to have an appointment next week. Hope this one solves my BB. Wish me luck. :)
by wgd
Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:32 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Anyone live in Philippines? Manila.
Replies: 800
Views: 375213

I think I have a PND based from the symptoms that one of you guys have said. Who's the particular specialist I need to consult regarding this?
by wgd
Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:29 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Anyone live in Philippines? Manila.
Replies: 800
Views: 375213

Hi! Having BB is worse than hell. I discovered that my condition is getting worse last November 2009. Like you all guys, I also tried the short-term remedies and failed as well. I am a CPA and working in one of the BIG 4 Audit firms. I cannot freely talk to my colleagues in our office because I am ...
by wgd
Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:17 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Anyone live in Philippines? Manila.
Replies: 800
Views: 375213

Hi! Having BB is worse than hell. I discovered that my condition is getting worse last November 2009. Like you all guys, I also tried the short-term remedies and failed as well. I am a CPA and working in one of the BIG 4 Audit firms. I cannot freely talk to my colleagues in our office because I am ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗