THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 2 matches

by Exercise
Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:03 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Just curious, how many of you actually exercise?
Replies: 18
Views: 5788

Re: Just curious, how many of you actually exercise?


cant speak for others but i workout or walk/bike pretty much daily . My cardiovascular health is great for my demographic . I have social anxiety ,and get to the gym or out side all the time . Of course social anxiety and depression aren't the same , I would think many folks are depressed Due to ...
by Exercise
Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:36 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Just curious, how many of you actually exercise?
Replies: 18
Views: 5788

Just curious, how many of you actually exercise?

Alright, here's my story.

Roughly 13 months ago, I began suffering from Bad Breath. That was 7 months after I stopped going to the gym. I tried everything to cure it, to no avail. I thought I was stuck with it for the rest of my life, and eventually came to accept it.

Now, back in November of ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗