THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 2 matches
- Sun Sep 20, 2015 5:14 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Sudden BB - In search for cure
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1540
Since last time I wrote here I took a blood test. The day I took the blood test I went to the dentist while still fasting. The dentist checked my mouth very closely without showing any reactions of BB. Then I simply told her that I'm looking for a cause for my BB, and she said she couldn't smell ...
- Sun Sep 06, 2015 12:44 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Sudden BB - In search for cure
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1540
Sudden BB - In search for cure
Hello,
I've been reading for some time the threads on this forum, and have now decided to become a member. Here, I'll write about my journey for curing my BB, hoping it might help some.
In May, a couple of days after returning from a short visit to Northern Europe, I overheard my colleagues ...
I've been reading for some time the threads on this forum, and have now decided to become a member. Here, I'll write about my journey for curing my BB, hoping it might help some.
In May, a couple of days after returning from a short visit to Northern Europe, I overheard my colleagues ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.