THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 1 match

by Unsociable
Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:44 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Good oral hygiene - BB still persists! Seen the doc/dentist
Replies: 5
Views: 4158

Good oral hygiene - BB still persists! Seen the doc/dentist

New user here. I discovered my BB properly a couple of years ago. I think it's been around for a little while, slowly getting worse and worse. I have received the odd comment from a work mate as a joke/piss take. But only now I get what they used to mean! But being very concious of it has messed up ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗