THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 3 matches

by Angie
Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:13 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: i can't tell if i have bb!help pls!
Replies: 8
Views: 4751

I would suggest asking a family member or close friend about your breath as someone else stated. People more than likely aren't going to come out and tell you. I have never noticed people putting their hands in front of their mouths when I talk to them, so I would be a little concerned if they did ...
by Angie
Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:05 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Lemon Juice Before Bedtime & After Meals
Replies: 4
Views: 4800

Lemon may not work for everyone because some people get food stuck in their tonsils. If food builds up in your tonsils, you can get tonsil stones. Bad breath or a sensation that something is stuck in the back of your throat is an indication that you may have stones. Tonsil stones usually go away on ...
by Angie
Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:54 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Hydrogen peroxide use
Replies: 2
Views: 2180

How often do you gargle with hydrogen peroxide? Is it multiple times a day, once daily, etc.? I typically don't have problems with bad breath, but I have been sick lately and have noticed that my breath hasn't smelled all that great. I'm just concerned about using hydrogen peroxide because I know ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗