THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 75 matches

by Grunge
Wed May 06, 2026 3:57 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Hiatal hernia treatment??
Replies: 2
Views: 27107
Gender:

Re: Hiatal hernia treatment??

Hi @peaceandlove.
I found this post as i was looking for any info and posts on the vagus nerve. I just discovered the vagus nerve today as i was doing research on gut motility. I had never heard of the vagus nerve before. I stumbled across the vagus nerve while I searched up techniques or ...
by Grunge
Tue May 05, 2026 8:01 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Silent Reflux (LPR) personal experience
Replies: 9
Views: 19772
Gender:

Re: Silent Reflux (LPR) personal experience


Silent Reflux (LPR)
If you suffer from persistent bad breath that won’t go away despite brushing your teeth, along with throat mucus, hoarse voice, a lump sensation in your throat, or a bitter taste in your mouth upon waking — you may have Silent Reflux (LPR — Laryngopharyngeal Reflux).
The bad ...
by Grunge
Tue May 21, 2024 5:30 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Support group
Replies: 6
Views: 9204
Gender:

Re: Support group

Count me in. I've done zoom before.
by Grunge
Thu Feb 22, 2024 2:51 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: LYSINE to clear up a white coated tongue
Replies: 6
Views: 6922
Gender:

Re: LYSINE to clear up a white coated tongue


You’re not supposed to drink water while eating if your stomach acid is low because it dilutes the acid and makes the food sit in your stomach longer. Have you ever taken ACV or betaine HCL with meals?

Yes, I've tried HCL before, and it made my stomach burn. So, I don't think I'm low on stomach ...
by Grunge
Wed Feb 21, 2024 7:46 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: LYSINE to clear up a white coated tongue
Replies: 6
Views: 6922
Gender:

Re: LYSINE to clear up a white coated tongue


Doesn’t lysine help your immune system? People who get cold sores are supposed to take it to help flare ups. I think if the taste is staying away for longer it must be helping at least a little bit!

There's lots of benefits from taking Lysine. I'm still on it. I'm taking 500mg every day (one ...
by Grunge
Sat Oct 28, 2023 10:40 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: LYSINE to clear up a white coated tongue
Replies: 6
Views: 6922
Gender:

Re: LYSINE to clear up a white coated tongue


What makes you think the bb is not going away?

The taste in my mouth that I usually have is there after a few hours, but not as strong. And my mouth gets a little dry too. But I don't know how much the smell has changed...I need to check with the wife, which I hate doing, lol. I'm still on ...
by Grunge
Fri Oct 06, 2023 7:27 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: LYSINE to clear up a white coated tongue
Replies: 6
Views: 6922
Gender:

LYSINE to clear up a white coated tongue

So, I've come to realize that the amino acid, Lysine 500mg helps clear up a white coated tongue. It does nothing for bad breath, but it definitely clears up a white coated tongue, I'd say about 80%. I started taking this amino acid about 3 wks ago to see if it'd help with canker sores, and while it ...
by Grunge
Fri Oct 06, 2023 3:49 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Sinus Nebulizing cured me
Replies: 57
Views: 70292
Gender:

Re: Sinus Nebulizing cured me


Hi guys!

Just wanted to update. I have since stopped nebulizing because of the hassle. Inverting myself and dropping a saline solution with thyme, iodine, tea tree and peppermint mixed into my sinuses and allowing it to drain deep within the sinus cavities before getting up (2x per day) has been ...
by Grunge
Thu Aug 17, 2023 9:35 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Sinus Nebulizing cured me
Replies: 57
Views: 70292
Gender:

Re: Sinus Nebulizing cured me

Question.
Anybody else produce lots of thick mucus in your nose when you cry or get really emotional,
As opposed to when all is well, and there are no signs of all this junk in your sinuses?

I feel like I'm producing more than what is normal when this happens, and I'm having to blow my nose a lot
by Grunge
Wed Jul 26, 2023 4:19 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Im cured
Replies: 49
Views: 74660
Gender:

Re: Im cured


Grunge,

It is probably because when you drink water with a meal it dilutes your stomach acid, making it harder to digest your food. Have you ever tried betaine hcl stomach acid tablets???



As for this thread, I find it hard to believe GERD or lpr would be fixed by when you drink your water ...
by Grunge
Wed Jul 26, 2023 4:13 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Im cured
Replies: 49
Views: 74660
Gender:

Re: Im cured

Julián.free wrote: Sun Jun 25, 2023 12:54 am What diets?
Staying away from bread, beef and sweets
by Grunge
Thu Jun 22, 2023 5:04 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Im cured
Replies: 49
Views: 74660
Gender:

Re: Im cured

Julián.free wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 5:34 pm Grunge but your bb has improved unlike previous years?
No, it hasn't. It only improves when I follow certain diets, then it goes back to BB when I stop practicing them
by Grunge
Mon Jun 12, 2023 8:47 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Im cured
Replies: 49
Views: 74660
Gender:

Re: Im cured

This is true, I can relate. I too have been suffering from GERD symptoms for at least 20 yrs. I have found that drinking little to nothing with my meals makes a big difference with my BB. When i actually do this, I wait about an hour before I have anything to drink, otherwise I feel bloated and full ...
by Grunge
Tue Feb 14, 2023 7:25 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Does anyone suffer from Chronic fatigue syndrome
Replies: 16
Views: 5245
Gender:

Re: Does anyone suffer from Chronic fatigue syndrome

That's funny, I was just reading up on chronic eye dryness and found this info on Sjögren’s. The last one on the list is prolonged fatigue. I can't work on my yard for 15 min without starting to feel extremely lethargic. And more so in the summer, when it's hot. Dry mouth is another one in the list ...
by Grunge
Tue Jan 24, 2023 10:12 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: 100% CURED
Replies: 125
Views: 71810
Gender:

Re: 100% CURED

Update on my previous post (above):

I just finished the bottle of aloe Vera juice - 1 QT worth after about 2 weeks, and I’ve noticed an improvement on my breath. It’s definitely not what it used to be. The thick white coating on my tongue has cleared up about 50%, definitely looks a lot more pink ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗