THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 2 matches

by investigator
Sat Mar 29, 2014 11:04 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: My 15 years with halitosis...is this finally cure?!
Replies: 3
Views: 1896

nobody replays....
did anyone tryed this awith no sucsses or?
i would be gratefull if you guys give me some back thoughts..
ty
by investigator
Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:03 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: My 15 years with halitosis...is this finally cure?!
Replies: 3
Views: 1896

My 15 years with halitosis...is this finally cure?!

Hello everybody...
my english is not so good but I will try the best I can to write you what I´ve been true. I am 28 years old and since elementary school I started to notice that I have BB every day. No gums or bombons (which is like oxygen to me) never helped. I don´t need to explain you what ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗