THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 4 matches

by Mariaf
Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:45 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: WEEKLY CHAT// SUPPORT GROUP ANYONE??
Replies: 33
Views: 12853

.

Ok I just opened a yahoo account [email protected]. Add me :)
by Mariaf
Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:27 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: WEEKLY CHAT// SUPPORT GROUP ANYONE??
Replies: 33
Views: 12853

I am. How come so much people here speak about feeling lonely which I myself feel like this at times. But no one has written anything here. I think a support group it's a great idea specially for those bad days. I'm going to open a yahoo email so we can chat. What is yours
by Mariaf
Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:06 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: WHERE DOES EVERYONE LIVE?
Replies: 364
Views: 193167

Omg I just realized all these post are pretty old is there anyone close to me that would like to chat or far at least over the phone ...I feel lonely lol realy
by Mariaf
Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:26 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: WHERE DOES EVERYONE LIVE?
Replies: 364
Views: 193167

Toronto.canada
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗