THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 8 matches

by everhopeful
Sun Feb 11, 2007 7:42 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Yellow 'gunk' behind tongue
Replies: 12
Views: 8530

It seems like the surgery has not cured any of my problems unfortunately-tongue still very coated , still the same level of drip (or possibly more) and yellow gunk still forming at back of throat. Still, have a follow up appointment with the consultant so maybe they'll have some more ideas.
by everhopeful
Sun Feb 11, 2007 7:40 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: The tonsills
Replies: 11
Views: 3226

I still have them-they are full of yellow gunk.
by everhopeful
Mon Jan 22, 2007 10:20 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Yellow 'gunk' behind tongue
Replies: 12
Views: 8530


Hi!
Thanks for reporting back. I had that deviated septum surgery last march and after the surgery one of my nostrils was always blocked (sometimes the left, sometimes the right). Anyway, I also have lots of allergies (24). Have you been tested for allergies?

Yes a few years ago-only allergic to ...
by everhopeful
Sun Jan 21, 2007 2:44 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Yellow 'gunk' behind tongue
Replies: 12
Views: 8530

Hi everhopeful!
Please keep us updated on your condition! I may have your surgery in the near future though its still unknown when. I too have mucosal thickening which after a lot of research I'm led to believe that is the cause of my bad breath (although there are many other possible causes ...
by everhopeful
Thu Dec 28, 2006 2:17 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Yellow 'gunk' behind tongue
Replies: 12
Views: 8530

The abscess was smelly probably and that is the thing that gave you bad breath. I am so sure. Many people have pnd and no bad breath but an abscess is causing the smelly stuff to come down. That is my point.

Also sonoitarick was cured that way by dr. Krespi.

I wish you no more bad breath ever ...
by everhopeful
Wed Dec 27, 2006 10:41 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Yellow 'gunk' behind tongue
Replies: 12
Views: 8530

I have also heard about this guy from 1 year ago he went thru sinus operation and they found abscess and he was cured.

It has reduced-it doesn't look like it's cured at the moment. I'll wait and see what happens and let you know. The ENT surgeon did only 'promise' up to 50% reduction in the drip ...
by everhopeful
Wed Dec 27, 2006 8:52 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Yellow 'gunk' behind tongue
Replies: 12
Views: 8530

Where exactly is it..? I find it incredibly hard to get a good overview of what's going on back there. If it's a collection of mucous can't you just reach back and clean it up..? I'm also seing an ENT next month and am wondering what would be the ultimate way to map out the sinuses / cranial ...
by everhopeful
Sun Dec 24, 2006 2:25 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Yellow 'gunk' behind tongue
Replies: 12
Views: 8530

Yellow 'gunk' behind tongue

Hello,

I've had sinus surgery this week in part to lessen previous pain I've had relation to this (also a revision operation to a deviated septum I have), but in the main to try and prevent the amount of post nasal drip I've been experiencing which causes my bad breath. Although it's early days (I ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗