THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 3 matches

by cutiepie
Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:08 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: How I got cured. I believe you can be cured, too.
Replies: 14
Views: 6435

Look, I'm tired of defending myself. I'm not and never was a spammer. i came to this site hoping to find support for a serious problem that i have, and to tell people of something that worked for me, hoping it would work for you too. we should be encouraging each other and raising each other's ...
by cutiepie
Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:31 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: How I got cured. I believe you can be cured, too.
Replies: 14
Views: 6435

ok, my computer did it again. here i go again.

anyway, i researched and kept hearing there was no cure. i kept seeing therabreath come up when i did some bb google searches and so i decided to read the reviews. i was extremely skeptical because i've NEVER been able to find something that works ...
by cutiepie
Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:16 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: How I got cured. I believe you can be cured, too.
Replies: 14
Views: 6435

Sorry that my last post ended abruptly. my computer was acting funny and so now i have to add on to my original in THIS post.

As i was saying.....i was afraid that everyone in the class could smell my bb. from that moment on, my bb has stayed with me every single day since then. before i started ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗