THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 172 matches

by MissPretty
Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:49 pm
Forum: VENTING
Topic: Merry Christmas!
Replies: 7
Views: 4822

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas everyone! =)
by MissPretty
Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:16 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Lactoferrin
Replies: 32
Views: 14794

bbshiat, good luck. By the way ruch, it was the capsules I ordered. Did not even know that there was in powder form.
by MissPretty
Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:22 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Lactoferrin
Replies: 32
Views: 14794

Lactoferrin

I think lactoferrin deserves its own thread. I ordered a can from Jarrow today. Is there anyone who has tested? Mike you had ordered? How's it going?
by MissPretty
Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:25 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: My Update Please Read!!!
Replies: 56
Views: 21519

My bad breath starts to come back. What should I do? Gets crazy !! ](*,)
by MissPretty
Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:06 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: My Update Please Read!!!
Replies: 56
Views: 21519

Born To Suffer; yes, that's right. Tomorrow is the last day. I pray to God that it will not come back. I'm so afraid of it :(
by MissPretty
Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:31 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: My Update Please Read!!!
Replies: 56
Views: 21519

How do we get our hands on these antibiotics? I was tested negative for H. Pylori, but im still desperate to giv ethese pills a go I bought a test which proved positive. When I was testing me in the hospital stool sample so it was negative! I told the doctor that I still had stomach pain and ulcers ...
by MissPretty
Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:25 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: My Update Please Read!!!
Replies: 56
Views: 21519

Born To Suffer wrote:Can you possibly name the antibiotics you are using for h.pylori?
Klacid 500 mg and Flagyl 400 mg twice a day
by MissPretty
Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:45 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: My Update Please Read!!!
Replies: 56
Views: 21519

I'm taking antibiotics for my h pylori and right now my mouth feels so fresh !! I've really taken advantage of these days. Wow, this is how normal people have it! Wonderful, but I am absolutely devastated and scared because I'm sure that the bad breath will come back after treatment. I feel so bad ...
by MissPretty
Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:45 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Dating
Replies: 25
Views: 11842

Awesome !! I already have boyfriend so it's probably not for me =)
by MissPretty
Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:50 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: My Update Please Read!!!
Replies: 56
Views: 21519

Good luck Mike and keep us updated !!
by MissPretty
Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:01 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: My Update Please Read!!!
Replies: 56
Views: 21519

Are there any more here that have tested Lactoferrin? I'm very eager to try it but I am so tired of buying products that do not help.
by MissPretty
Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:19 am
Forum: BAD BREATH PRODUCTS
Topic: CB12 any good?
Replies: 6
Views: 25775

It's a Swedish product, and is a scam. It does not help a thing for bad breath. Yeah, maybe if you have type 1. Do not buy !!
by MissPretty
Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:15 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Manuka honey
Replies: 7
Views: 6243

Manuka honey

I was going to buy me a jar of Manuka Honey 400 + tomorrow. I have tested me for H. pylori and tested turned out to be positive, but this antibiotic has scared the shit out of me. Is there anyone who has tested this thunder honey? Love you guys <3
by MissPretty
Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:52 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I found an awesome doctor
Replies: 2
Views: 1153

Yes, that kind of doctor, there really is not a lot of. Good luck Daniel and hope you find your cure soon ;)
by MissPretty
Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:14 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: CURE FOR ALMOST EVERYONE
Replies: 51
Views: 21278

Shit, I bought a test online and it turned out to be positive !! It's so weird because I have already been treated for it once before with antibiotics.
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗