THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 1 match

by Kenny Dope
Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:26 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: The fear, the ego, and the bad breath
Replies: 11
Views: 5843

The fear, the ego, and the bad breath

I am a successful University graduate working at a marketing company as a corporate analyst. I am in my mid 20's, decent looking, in shape, well dressed groomed etc. I have a lot of things going for me.

I struggle with chronic bad breath, to the point where people can smell me breathing. Going to ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗