@bb_me
I am sure that bb is not related to PND because I have had pnd since childhood but no bb, my bb started like 4 years ago so they are not related. when I stopped eating dairy last year, my pnd reduced by like 80%.
And one more thing, Fasting can cure diseases. I know personally a man who ...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 6 matches
- Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:16 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I AM CURED! Thank God! :)
- Replies: 20
- Views: 8999
- Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:09 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I AM CURED! Thank God! :)
- Replies: 20
- Views: 8999
- Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:15 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I AM CURED! Thank God! :)
- Replies: 20
- Views: 8999
- Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:23 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I AM CURED! Thank God! :)
- Replies: 20
- Views: 8999
- Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:37 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I AM CURED! Thank God! :)
- Replies: 20
- Views: 8999
I AM CURED! Thank God! :)
I tried 3-day fasting (with water only) and my 4 or 5 years bad breath is gone. You can also search in the internet that there are so many benefits (e.g., detoxification, etc.) of fasting, although eradicating bad breath is not explicitly mentioned.
Guys, I understand that there are many solutions ...
Guys, I understand that there are many solutions ...
- Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:36 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: coconut oil
- Replies: 66
- Views: 52465
any updates so far for the VCO efficacy for bb?
i'm just new to this site and it seems this virgin coconut oil (vco) is the best cure for my bb. i greatly appreciate if anyone (e.g., kite, hitler, others) who have tried the vco can update me on its efficacy? is this a long-term solution? please let me know. kindly tell me the effective way also ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.