Well? What's the verdict? When I had mine removed, the stone smell was gone but the remaining odors were still apparent. I now use Smart Breath in the morning and before bedtime. It works better than anything I have ever tried.
Anyway, how are you doing?
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 27 matches
- Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:10 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: had tonsillectomy yesterday
- Replies: 17
- Views: 10607
- Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:56 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: pls, need urgent help-how to remove tonsil stones
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2973
- Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:16 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: SmartMouth works. If you haven't tried it, do so
- Replies: 11
- Views: 9945
- Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:55 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Danger, you are an idiot! I am not someone called tongue scr
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1830
- Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:41 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: SmartMouth works. If you haven't tried it, do so
- Replies: 11
- Views: 9945
Danger: please, I am not associated with Dr Katz, I think his products suck. And for the last time I am not the other poster called tongue scraper. But I DO believe in scrapers. I have two different ones. The one I use is from a few years back when I purchased online some rinse that you have to mix ...
- Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:34 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: SmartMouth works. If you haven't tried it, do so
- Replies: 11
- Views: 9945
- Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:20 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: SmartMouth works. If you haven't tried it, do so
- Replies: 11
- Views: 9945
SmartMouth works. If you haven't tried it, do so
but, if you have tonsil stones, you are always going to stink unless you have your tonsils cut out! If you don't floss, you will stink. If you don't scrape your tongue in the morning, you will stink. If you don't drink a lot of water, your mouth will be dry and you will have a sour smelling breath ...
- Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:06 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Danger, you are an idiot! I am not someone called tongue scr
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1830
Danger, you are an idiot! I am not someone called tongue scr
scraper. You know my name. I called you a prick and today I am calling you an idiot. People like you will still be an ass hole even if you don't have bad breath. Nothing will change for you if you ever get cured. You are not helping anyone and I am curious why no one else calls you out.
- Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:17 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: The fear, the ego, and the bad breath
- Replies: 11
- Views: 5851
- Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:23 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: nevermind
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2563
- Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:09 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I tried EVERYTHING and I'm finally cured!!
- Replies: 20
- Views: 11721
"But are you home free once you rid yourself of H. pylori? Maybe, maybe not. Because about half the world’s population is believed to be infected with this bacterium, and because it can be spread by human contact, chances of reinfection are high. Add to that the fact that food (particularly meat ...
- Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:45 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I tried EVERYTHING and I'm finally cured!!
- Replies: 20
- Views: 11721
- Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:16 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I tried EVERYTHING and I'm finally cured!!
- Replies: 20
- Views: 11721
- Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:55 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: nevermind
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2563
- Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:42 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: nevermind
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2563
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.