THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 10 matches

by cured!
Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:59 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I tried EVERYTHING and I'm finally cured!!
Replies: 20
Views: 11719

My final thoughts on this forum...

My point in posting the particular solution to my issue was to show that there is a biological issue causing our bodies to have an abnormal reaction like chronic halitosis. A healthy adult should not have chronic bad breath. If after trying everything you cannot ...
by cured!
Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:45 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I tried EVERYTHING and I'm finally cured!!
Replies: 20
Views: 11719

It actually DOES have something to do with the Pepto. Pepto Bismol(Bismuth) can act like an antibiotic and that is why it is added to the treatment to eradicate bacteria that the antibiotics have not.

A randomized, open-label Chinese trial including 160 patients with H. pylori infection and ...
by cured!
Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:35 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I tried EVERYTHING and I'm finally cured!!
Replies: 20
Views: 11719

Of course you are never home free. You can anything if you are exposed to it. H Pylori is not a healthy bacteria to carry inside you for long periods as it causes peptic ulcers and stomach cancer in some people so I decided to get it treated.
by cured!
Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:51 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I tried EVERYTHING and I'm finally cured!!
Replies: 20
Views: 11719

It is not one antibiotic. It is two different antibiotics together 4 times a day, which I have never had. Plus Pepto Bismol 4 times a day, plus 2 Nexiums per day. Triple or quadruple therapies are what get rid of H Pylori. I have been on one antibiotic for a cold but never 2 combined with two other ...
by cured!
Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:36 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: ESOPHAGITIS AND GASTRITIS
Replies: 13
Views: 17255

I did a stool test(pretty unpleasant) and tested positive for H Pylori. I have been on tetrcycline, metronidazole, peptobismol all 4 times a day plus 2 nexiums per day.

My bad breath went away after just 1 day of the 10 day treatment. I am on day 3 now and my bad breath is gone.
by cured!
Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:20 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I tried EVERYTHING and I'm finally cured!!
Replies: 20
Views: 11719

Yes, treatments vary between 10-14 days of antibiotics. You cannot stop antibiotics early or you may risk getting worse. The doctor will retest me in one month to make sure that the H Pylori test is negative.
by cured!
Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:07 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Anyone live in Philippines? Manila.
Replies: 800
Views: 374987

H Pylori

Have you been tested for H Pylori?
by cured!
Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:58 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Can someone please diagnose my symptoms?
Replies: 17
Views: 8360

H PYLORI

those are symptoms of H Pylori. It also causes bad breath. a 10-14day treatment will relieve your pain. Go see a GI doc and get tested
by cured!
Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:53 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I tried EVERYTHING and I'm finally cured!!
Replies: 20
Views: 11719

I tried EVERYTHING and I'm finally cured!!

Just some background on me: I'm a 36 year old female, slender, exercise regularly and eat healthy.

I first discovered I had bad breath in high school. It wasn't as bad then and I believe it got worse as I aged. My parents occasionally mentioned that I had bad breath but no one else would say ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗