THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 4 matches

by Josh05
Thu Dec 03, 2015 5:33 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Fart smelling nose breath.
Replies: 20
Views: 12354

Get coloscoby before wasting money on the treatment ! and I bet you it is not the cause of your bad breath

Hi, I just realised that you were suffering from the same thing? I didn't see you had a post above mine. What do you mean get coloscoby? I'm not sure what that is. I'm almost certain that ...
by Josh05
Thu Nov 12, 2015 4:08 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Fart smelling nose breath.
Replies: 20
Views: 12354

tonsil stones are parasites

You might be right. I never thought I got them for the simple fact that I never coughed any up or felt anything back there. Mine aren't so much stones, although I do get little ones, but more like all the filthy stuff before it forms into a stone. Still haven't had a ...
by Josh05
Fri Sep 25, 2015 1:27 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Fart smelling nose breath.
Replies: 20
Views: 12354

I feel your pain, brother. It's depressing, isn't it?! I'm not totally sure what that is, but I do get that feeling of, like, phlegm down the back of my throat where I'm constantly trying to swallow it, if that's what post nasal drip is? Doctors are hopeless, so I might have to. I'd like to try and ...
by Josh05
Thu Sep 24, 2015 9:36 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Fart smelling nose breath.
Replies: 20
Views: 12354

Fart smelling nose breath.

Does anybody know what might be causing this? Stresses me out to the max. I've had it for maybe a year or less. I only just realised a few months ago the smell was coming from me, as I always thought I was smelling something in the air. I've been to the doctors for testing as I swore the smell was ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗