THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 7 matches

by foundland
Mon Feb 28, 2011 3:26 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: wisdom teeth? PND?
Replies: 16
Views: 11805

thanks Danger, I went to read your posts and your ordeal in getting your teeth taken out. I guess all this teaches me to not really be so confident that I'll be cured with a tooth removal, but it's definitely going to be my first move as I know my teeth must be contributing in one way or another ...
by foundland
Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:06 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: wisdom teeth? PND?
Replies: 16
Views: 11805

thank you both very much
by foundland
Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:10 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: wisdom teeth? PND?
Replies: 16
Views: 11805

Makes sense, thanks Vinnie.

I'm hoping it all comes down to wisdom teeth, I expect this is a general feeling most people have as it's easily solvable.

You've offered enough advice which I'm grateful for, however you mention multiple causes. This brings me back to my original point about getting ...
by foundland
Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:11 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: wisdom teeth? PND?
Replies: 16
Views: 11805

Going round in circles with that last post, sorry... I'm clearly a bit confused.
by foundland
Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:10 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: wisdom teeth? PND?
Replies: 16
Views: 11805

Hey Vinnie, thanks for the tips.

I'll do my best to get an appointment with a dentist somehow, even if it means going private here in the US.


You mention two things about the wisdom teeth: firstly that the tooth is infected and is decaying, secondly that it may not be infected but just have some ...
by foundland
Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:18 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: wisdom teeth? PND?
Replies: 16
Views: 11805

Thanks for the reply.
Over the past 2 days I have been scouring this forum, I really wish I had come across it earlier, as everything has become very clear all of a sudden. I don't know why I didn't think of my wisdom teeth before, I just thought it was normal for all people to have bad smell in ...
by foundland
Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:57 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: wisdom teeth? PND?
Replies: 16
Views: 11805

wisdom teeth? PND?

hello,
I've read so many posts on this forum and others, I'm at a loss with my problem and don't know where to start. I cannot say how long exactly I've been suffering from bad breath, simply because I personally have not been able to notice it myself. However I can say that the first time anyone ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗