THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 1 match

by gaggedmouth
Mon Sep 28, 2015 1:59 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Soft palate may be the problem
Replies: 1
Views: 1670

Soft palate may be the problem

I'm new here.

I've had bad breath for about 13 years, since I was 15, and have tried most of the things on this site--antibiotics, wisdom tooth extract, hydrogen peroxide, etc. Health professionals don't seem to know the cause or what the symptoms indicate.

I decided to take minute notice of my ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗