Hello Zebo198.
Congratulations on your success. I was wondering how your progress was going and if you are still BB free? I am so interested in juicing but am concerned about sugar from the fruits. I try to avoid sugar as much as possible. Are you juicing and eating paleo at the same time (i.e ...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 41 matches
- Thu Jan 08, 2015 4:26 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: found the cure for me
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1965
- Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:11 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: i am very close to a cure
- Replies: 18
- Views: 8227
I believe many of us have an auto immune disorder as well. After cutting out dairy and gluten, my body began reacting to many other foods now such as soy, nuts, beans, ect. Foods that I never reacted to before. I am not sure how this began (although it did start at puberty). I am now trying the gaps ...
- Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:24 am
- Forum: BAD BREATH PRODUCTS
- Topic: Body Mint?
- Replies: 13
- Views: 26252
To get any results from the body mint on my BO, I have to take double the dosage though. 2 pills in the morning and 2 at night. And like I said it hasn't helped my bb.
It is really just chlorophyll though and you can get the same results by drinking green smoothies which are much cheaper and have ...
It is really just chlorophyll though and you can get the same results by drinking green smoothies which are much cheaper and have ...
- Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:18 am
- Forum: BAD BREATH PRODUCTS
- Topic: Body Mint?
- Replies: 13
- Views: 26252
- Mon May 06, 2013 1:47 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Finally found a cure! Don't believe that there is no cure!
- Replies: 66
- Views: 29943
- Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:16 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Finally found a cure! Don't believe that there is no cure!
- Replies: 66
- Views: 29943
- Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:02 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Finally found a cure! Don't believe that there is no cure!
- Replies: 66
- Views: 29943
- Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:20 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Gastroenterologist appt tmrw, suggestions needed
- Replies: 28
- Views: 10659
Jess, Rifaximin is the drug used to treat SIBO (also travelers diarrhea) and diandra just posted a couple of weeks ago that this is what actually cured her. Please keep us updated on how this antibiotic works for you. It is unfortunately not available in Canada where I live but I believe it could ...
- Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:19 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: dose anybody have other oder besides bb??
- Replies: 8
- Views: 3347
I have moderate BO as well as BB. It gets much worse when I eat sugar and carbs. Even if I eat eat fruit my BO gets worse. I tried taking antibiotics in January (a strong dose of amoxicillin and clarithromycin) praying that it would help my bb. For the first three days, my bb was gone, but it slowly ...
- Fri Mar 22, 2013 4:34 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Gastroenterologist appt tmrw, suggestions needed
- Replies: 28
- Views: 10659
- Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:12 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: DON'T BELIEVE THAT THERE IS NO CURE!!!
- Replies: 30
- Views: 13169
Thank you so much for posting @dianda. Ignore all of this negativity. It is the reason that some people may not post their cures and it should stop.
SIBO is a real thing and I suspect that many people who have IBS and BB also have SIBO. It would explain why our BB gets worse when we eat sugar or ...
SIBO is a real thing and I suspect that many people who have IBS and BB also have SIBO. It would explain why our BB gets worse when we eat sugar or ...
- Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:58 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Candida overgrowth
- Replies: 23
- Views: 4328
- Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:04 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: gut health
- Replies: 16
- Views: 8654
- Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:00 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: gut health
- Replies: 16
- Views: 8654
- Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:38 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: gut health
- Replies: 16
- Views: 8654
I completely agree and I think more people need to begin looking at their digestive health for the solution to their halitosis. There is a reason that many of use have experienced some success by altering our diets. After reading a couple of threads on here and speaking to some nutritional doctors ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.