THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 50 matches
- Sat Feb 14, 2015 9:21 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Bad breath institute
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1388
I'm not sure if this is the same dental office I visited more than 10 years ago maybe 14 or 15 years ago if this is it I paid more than a $1k probably $1200. They gave me a deep first visit made me gargle something which I can taste some Clorox bleach and water. Then I was told I have to visit 2 or ...
- Wed Dec 04, 2013 4:36 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: total mouth disinfection
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1419
total mouth disinfection
I think my problem is in my mouth to be exactly my teeth and my gums I'm actually considering of pulling out all my teeth I'm thinking of starting with my molars first. My mouth taste disgusting everytime I suck in on my teeth and gums I always have a problem with my teeth when I was young I ...
- Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:58 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: new bb product
- Replies: 7
- Views: 3541
new bb product
I just watch something on yahoo a Dr invented a product called 32 it says it eliminates bb for up to 4 hours.
- Tue Jul 16, 2013 3:50 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: oregano oil
- Replies: 4
- Views: 9546
oregano oil
I watch Dr. Oz today they said oregano oil kills the parasites in your stomach and yeast too and some other bad bacteria. Anyone tried oregano oil ?
- Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:20 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Los Angeles, CA
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1135
- Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:14 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Los Angeles, CA
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1135
Los Angeles, CA
Hi, I have a tonsillectomy this coming friday and if you're in L.A. and available that day maybe you can come and pick me up at the hospital because they told me I gotta have someone to pick me up after my surgery and I don't have anybody ( no friends, no relatives ). pm me if you wanna help me ...
- Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:19 am
- Forum: VENTING
- Topic: Dont think I can hold on for much longer...
- Replies: 10
- Views: 6243
shit me too and also this is what people tells about me when i speak. (smells like shit, or he/she is gonna do something stupid just so he/she can say the word shit). i don't have the courage to ****ing kill myself yet maybe someday if i start drinking again every night till morning or till i pass ...
- Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:04 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: new job and terrified!
- Replies: 10
- Views: 3852
maybe your boss don't think you have chronic bb. if you're gonna work in an office. i have a suggestion for you maybe you can put one of those mask that they put in the hospital and tell everyone or tell your boss to explain to everyone that you have a severe allergy to dust. i'm sure soon everyone ...
- Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:04 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Experience/advice about periodontal disease treatment?
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2887
- Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:43 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: anybody tried the orabrush?
- Replies: 7
- Views: 5219
http://www.orabrush.com/index_C.html?gclid=CP3Jj_zqiK8CFQ1jhwod0zDP_g
you can get a free sample of orabrush if you wanna try it just subscribe to them on youtube or like them on facebook and pay for the shipping.i dont know how much is the shipping probably pretty much the same price of the cost of ...
you can get a free sample of orabrush if you wanna try it just subscribe to them on youtube or like them on facebook and pay for the shipping.i dont know how much is the shipping probably pretty much the same price of the cost of ...
- Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:40 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: THE cure for bad breath
- Replies: 40
- Views: 15257
- Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:52 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: THE cure for bad breath
- Replies: 40
- Views: 15257
- Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:07 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: ABC 20/20 TMAU
- Replies: 0
- Views: 1025
ABC 20/20 TMAU
http://www.hulu.com/watch/335982/abc-2020-sat-mar-3-2012
When your life is different from everyone elses how do you live with.... i get teary eyed when i heard this. sad but true.
if you have tmau or suspects that you have it. the tmau sufferer featured in the show has a tmau foundation her office ...
When your life is different from everyone elses how do you live with.... i get teary eyed when i heard this. sad but true.
if you have tmau or suspects that you have it. the tmau sufferer featured in the show has a tmau foundation her office ...
- Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:50 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Has anyone tried this.......
- Replies: 9
- Views: 4032
- Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:25 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Washing your mouth out with soap.............
- Replies: 16
- Views: 9354
I agree we are all miserable coz of this bb but you have to know also that we are all desperate for a cure and some are more desperate than the others who will try just about almost anything they read on this site from the context of your post you are serious. There are some people who post out of ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.