THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 7 matches

by Dylan86
Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:16 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Ureum 40%
Replies: 6
Views: 2855

Hi, it's not a cream. It's a clear liquid with a bitter taste. I put a few drops on my toothbrush and brush my tongue with it. Make sure you put it in a container that makes it possible to dispense one drop at a time, because you won't need more than three to four drops a go. Before, I had it in an ...
by Dylan86
Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:53 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: How I got cured. I believe you can be cured, too.
Replies: 14
Views: 6435

I think there might be a core of truth in your statement, mjump7. The other week after going through my routine I told myself: "I have done everything I can today, and I am not going to worry about my breath. I am going to live today as though I don't have bad breath, regardless of the outcome or ...
by Dylan86
Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:05 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Bad breath has changed my personality
Replies: 11
Views: 5609

That sounds horrible. Luckily, I have not had an encounter with an idiot like that. I think I would break. Literally collapse on the ground and weep.

I admire your strength for keeping it together and riding it out.
by Dylan86
Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:59 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Ureum 40%
Replies: 6
Views: 2855

@ihatethebus

You're welcome. My pharmacy doesn't have it on supply, but on request they make it in about a week. I don't think it's something that gets asked after a lot, but I hope you can find it.

I hope it works for you.
by Dylan86
Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:33 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Bad breath has changed my personality
Replies: 11
Views: 5609

It is difficult to comprehend the impact bad breath has had on my life and put it into words. Life feels like a continuous, repetition of the same horror story.

Recently, I started my fifth job in just a year. I quit jobs because I am too embaressed and ashamed to confront this. I don't know how ...
by Dylan86
Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:31 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Ureum 40%
Replies: 6
Views: 2855

Ureum 40%

I just wanna take this opportunity to share this product with you guys.

I got it through my GP after I found an article about it on the internet. Mostly it's used for psoriasis-like skin conditions because it weakens the crusty skin and then can be removed. Works equally well on the surface of the ...
by Dylan86
Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:53 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Bad Breath Blues..
Replies: 0
Views: 1674

Bad Breath Blues..

Hi, my name's Dylan. I have been suffering from halitosis / halitophobia since I was 13 or 14. A few harsh experiences made me self conscious about my breath. I have had a yellow coating on my tongue more or less permanently for as long as I can remember as a result of a dustmite allergy.

At ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗