Hello everyone,
I found the site today. Quickly read around 500 posts. Currently have only 10 of those posts opened in different tabs so I can "study" them.
But, I was wondering about something. The lack of (e-)books.
Before finding the site I came across an e-book which gave me hope that this ...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 1 match
- Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:48 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Books on bad breath?
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2729
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.