THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 24 matches
- Wed Jan 01, 2025 1:07 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Cured after 15 years
- Replies: 24
- Views: 283867
Re: Cured after 15 years
I received and took my pills, but I did it wrong I only took one per day and did not see any improvement, but I will give it another try, but which mouth rinse did you use after taking you pills for seven days?
- Sat Aug 31, 2024 12:08 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I found a cure!! (for myself)
- Replies: 1
- Views: 11222
Re: I found a cure!! (for myself)
What type of water did you use distilled water to rinse with, and did it burn when you rinsed with the salt water, I read some where you shouldn’t use regular salt because of the iodine properties. What type of salt did you use and how long did you rinse before you notice a difference in your BO?
- Thu Jul 18, 2024 8:29 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Try this is may help some of us
- Replies: 1
- Views: 26828
Try this is may help some of us
Hi
I have been on this site off and on searching for any relief remedies that would help with the same symptoms as everyone that has post on this site for bad breath odor and nasal odor, but while searching on the web I came across this Denist by the name of Dr Kline I don’t know if anyone has ...
I have been on this site off and on searching for any relief remedies that would help with the same symptoms as everyone that has post on this site for bad breath odor and nasal odor, but while searching on the web I came across this Denist by the name of Dr Kline I don’t know if anyone has ...
- Fri Nov 13, 2020 4:23 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: A breakthrough, finally!!
- Replies: 9
- Views: 10565
Re: A breakthrough, finally!!
Hi, just wanted to reply to your post I tried the mouthrinse and it did reduce my mouth odor, even after eating different foods my mouth still was not as bad as it was before, I brush my teeth to be sure and it was fresh or the smell was not a pungent. I brought the Halita rinse, still waiting for ...
- Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:57 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Cured after 29 years (for the most part). Happy to answer questions.
- Replies: 18
- Views: 13001
Re: Cured after 29 years (for the most part). Happy to answer questions.
I tried the toothpaste and mouth rinse, and I noticed a reduction in bb odor, will continue to see if this continues to reduce bb, just a fyi
- Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:06 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: is my BB from the gut
- Replies: 17
- Views: 5562
Re: is my BB from the gut
pisze tego posta poniewaz to moj obowiazek jako czlowiek,
nieswiezy oddech ,body odor - 1/5 krwi ponpowanej przez serce przeplywa przez jelita zabiera skladniki odzywcze i odrazu wlatuje do watroby, w watrobie wszystkie brudy z jelit zostaja odfiltrowane i czysta krew zaisla organizm,
gdy jelita ...
nieswiezy oddech ,body odor - 1/5 krwi ponpowanej przez serce przeplywa przez jelita zabiera skladniki odzywcze i odrazu wlatuje do watroby, w watrobie wszystkie brudy z jelit zostaja odfiltrowane i czysta krew zaisla organizm,
gdy jelita ...
- Sat Aug 19, 2017 3:07 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I think I am CURED
- Replies: 51
- Views: 19498
Re: I think I am CURED
Any updates today Tylan?
No improvements breath still smells and a lot of stomach gurgling, I will continue to drink the vials, in fact I purchased more along with taking regular probotics, I will not give up this early
Plz keep us updated
I am still taking the probiotics, but I also ...
- Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:20 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Hate to disappoint everyone
- Replies: 9
- Views: 2766
Re: Hate to disappoint everyone
Bb5yrs wrote:I apologize for everyone
Maybe you gave up to early, I believe it may take longer then 7days to cure stomach bacteria, since it has been yrs for some of us with this problem, don't give up
- Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:49 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I think I am CURED
- Replies: 51
- Views: 19498
Re: I think I am CURED
Bb5yrs wrote:Any updates today Tylan?Tylan456 wrote:Yes
No improvements breath still smells and a lot of stomach gurgling, I will continue to drink the vials, in fact I purchased more along with taking regular probotics, I will not give up this early
- Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:19 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I think I am CURED
- Replies: 51
- Views: 19498
- Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:13 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I think I am CURED
- Replies: 51
- Views: 19498
Re: I think I am CURED
I purchased it from Pharmaholic in Lebanon, ordered it on 8/12, received it on 8/15 cost 19.20 for two boxes plus 23.00 for shipping fees.
- Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:35 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Probably 75% solved
- Replies: 13
- Views: 4638
Re: Probably 75% solved
I do believe a have bacteria overgrowth from taking antibiotics for more then two weeks, trying to combat my breath issues, I think I made matters worse, by taking the antibiotics, that is why I am taking the probotic that BB5yrs mention, on day two, no major improvement yet, less film on my tongue ...
- Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:21 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I think I am CURED
- Replies: 51
- Views: 19498
Re: I think I am CURED
Re: I think I am CURED
by badbreathhalitosis » Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:59 pm
Can you give us an update? Any reactions lately?
The only thing I did notice was people did not step back when I started talking, which I was looking for reactions, but I am still afraid to get too close to people, but my ...
by badbreathhalitosis » Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:59 pm
Can you give us an update? Any reactions lately?
The only thing I did notice was people did not step back when I started talking, which I was looking for reactions, but I am still afraid to get too close to people, but my ...
- Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:04 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I think I am CURED
- Replies: 51
- Views: 19498
Re: I think I am CURED
I will keep everyone posted, but on my first day I swallow three tubes throughout the first day that I received the probotic, and there was a slight reduction in breath odor the next day at work, I didn't eat until I got home, but at work my breath started getting sour again by midday, I swallowed a ...
- Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:03 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Probably 75% solved
- Replies: 13
- Views: 4638
Re: Probably 75% solved
I've tried the bleach rinse, it only dried my mouth out even more and did nothing for my breath, it is not for everyone, my problem is the stomach creates too much acid, which create gaseous odors and post nasal drip, or my nasal drip creates acid in my stomach to over react
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.