THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 2 matches

by Finder
Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:39 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Do i have a bad BB?
Replies: 9
Views: 3597

I have the same exact problem with you. They rub their nose I think. I have no idea what to do and dont dare to speak to anyone. So depressing life. What should we do to overcome this?????
by Finder
Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:13 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: My worst nightmare has come true, need recommendations
Replies: 6
Views: 3661

Is the diet control really work? I'm trying to avoid eating diary products and meat, but it is quite hard to do since most of the foods are those. I'm now trying to drink a lot of water, avoid eating diary and meat product and chew parsely as much as I can and see if it works. The first few days ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗