THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 6 matches

by finallycured25yr
Sat Oct 17, 2015 2:30 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Systematic approach, i hope it helps you, how i was cured
Replies: 24
Views: 8913

LIllyB, Stinkbomb:
3 months

Archimode:
Doctors are reasonable people, be polite, let them feel your pain and let them know what you are going through (and that you are not crazy, and this is not halotophobia), let them know that you understand the risks - and they will want to help you. If you act ...
by finallycured25yr
Thu Oct 15, 2015 3:22 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Systematic approach, i hope it helps you, how i was cured
Replies: 24
Views: 8913

n123
I had to be my own advocate; I basically had to convince them to do it. I did the research and I felt that I knew what needed to be done. I needed to REMOVE ALL THE POTENTIAL SMELL GENERATORS
I really started thinking about linguals after I researched this site - take a look, they are in ...
by finallycured25yr
Thu Oct 15, 2015 3:14 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: What Cured My Halitosis/Bad Breath - Tonsils and Adenoids - BEWARE SIDE EFFECTS, CHOKING ON LIQUIDS, 9YEARS SCAM????
Replies: 462
Views: 171088

n123
I had to be my own advocate; I basically had to convince them to do it. I did the research and I felt that I knew what needed to be done. I needed to REMOVE ALL THE POTENTIAL SMELL GENERATORS
I really started thinking about linguals after I researched this site - take a look, they are in ...
by finallycured25yr
Wed Oct 14, 2015 6:23 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Systematic approach, i hope it helps you, how i was cured
Replies: 24
Views: 8913

Original above should have cited:
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20120649
by finallycured25yr
Wed Oct 14, 2015 6:16 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Systematic approach, i hope it helps you, how i was cured
Replies: 24
Views: 8913

sun123,
I feel your pain.

I was told by my surgeon that he would perform a classic tonsillectomy on the palantine remenant- that means that he takes it out, shelling it out with the capsule. Every tissue plane has a capsule. I dont think it matters if it is done with cautery or not, it shouldnt be ...
by finallycured25yr
Wed Oct 14, 2015 5:31 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Systematic approach, i hope it helps you, how i was cured
Replies: 24
Views: 8913

Systematic approach, i hope it helps you, how i was cured

If this post helps one person have their bad breath (halitosis) cured then I will be satisfied that I posted this. I promised myself if I found a solution that I would share it with people searching for help. I think that this will help all of you get to the bottom of the problem.
I am currently in ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗