I got my tonsils taken out in December and I still suffer from BB. Just because you have tonsil stones doesn't mean they are a contributing factor to your BB. Tonsil stones can be odorless.
I've seen a bunch of different doctors and specialists and had a lot of different tests and procedures done ...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 9 matches
- Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:15 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: BB thru nose?
- Replies: 19
- Views: 6975
- Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:49 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: BB thru nose?
- Replies: 19
- Views: 6975
BB thru nose?
How many of us suffer from BB thru the nose as well from the mouth?
If BB is coming through the nose, is that a sign or indication that the cause of BB could be different from the 'usual suspects?'
If BB is coming through the nose, is that a sign or indication that the cause of BB could be different from the 'usual suspects?'
- Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:09 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: had tonsillectomy yesterday
- Replies: 17
- Views: 10611
also avoiding citrus. Taking r.t.p apple juice and water. Better than cold. @'youl starve' Nice choice of words, laughed for bout a minute ther. @chubbygirl. U wont get a tonsillectomy if you dont heavily lie about the antibiotics you have to take 4 times a year for tonsillitis. Dont evn tel the nu ...
- Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:29 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Have you heard of Zenker's diverticulum???
- Replies: 4
- Views: 3096
Re: Have you heard of Zenker's diverticulum???
I was researching and I found this:
If the bad breath is due to a Zenker Diverticulum, which is a redundant pouch at the back of your throat, you might want that removed surgically! You don't want to be having halitosis for the rest of your life when you can have surgery!
PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT ...
If the bad breath is due to a Zenker Diverticulum, which is a redundant pouch at the back of your throat, you might want that removed surgically! You don't want to be having halitosis for the rest of your life when you can have surgery!
PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT ...
- Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:18 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: had tonsillectomy yesterday
- Replies: 17
- Views: 10611
- Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:36 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: digest or gargle Metronidazole?
- Replies: 5
- Views: 3873
Hi bblovesme,
If you suspect your BB is Type 1 gargling with metronidazole may potentially be effective for you. If you suspect your BB is Type 2, 3 or 4 ingesting it would probably be the better option. As for the probiotics even if you are not ingesting the metronidazole I’d still take them if I ...
If you suspect your BB is Type 1 gargling with metronidazole may potentially be effective for you. If you suspect your BB is Type 2, 3 or 4 ingesting it would probably be the better option. As for the probiotics even if you are not ingesting the metronidazole I’d still take them if I ...
- Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:26 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: digest or gargle Metronidazole?
- Replies: 5
- Views: 3873
- Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:24 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Do i have a bad BB?
- Replies: 9
- Views: 3599
- Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:39 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: digest or gargle Metronidazole?
- Replies: 5
- Views: 3873
digest or gargle Metronidazole?
I've been a lurker on these forums for over a year now.
Thanks to everyone who has posted information.
I'm gonna try a 10-day cycle of Metronidazole. I was originally going to digest this antibiotic, but I have recently read that I should avoid digesting it and should try gargling it as a ...
Thanks to everyone who has posted information.
I'm gonna try a 10-day cycle of Metronidazole. I was originally going to digest this antibiotic, but I have recently read that I should avoid digesting it and should try gargling it as a ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.