THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 37 matches
- Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:39 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Finally decided to go to the doctor.
- Replies: 21
- Views: 13336
- Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:37 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Do people actually tell you that you have bad breath?
- Replies: 12
- Views: 5813
- Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:34 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Do people actually tell you that you have bad breath?
- Replies: 12
- Views: 5813
Do people actually tell you that you have bad breath?
I was told many years ago that I had bad breath. Over the last month I've asked about 7 close friends and 2 family members if they ever smelled anything. They all replied 'no' and seemed to be honest (they seemed a little confused or something when I asked them that).
What about you guys?
What about you guys?
- Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:53 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Finally decided to go to the doctor.
- Replies: 21
- Views: 13336
- Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:59 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Finally decided to go to the doctor.
- Replies: 21
- Views: 13336
- Mon Apr 18, 2011 1:45 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: what would you trade BB for?
- Replies: 12
- Views: 5164
- Mon Apr 18, 2011 1:40 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Finally decided to go to the doctor.
- Replies: 21
- Views: 13336
- Mon Apr 18, 2011 1:35 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Finally decided to go to the doctor.
- Replies: 21
- Views: 13336
RESULTS
RESULT:
Negative. No H. Ployri.
So, I went to see first available doctor, not the good one that I went to first time.
And he asked me if anyone had complained that I had bad breath. And I told him, "not in a few years". He then asked me if I had asked anyone if I had bad breath, I responded ...
Negative. No H. Ployri.
So, I went to see first available doctor, not the good one that I went to first time.
And he asked me if anyone had complained that I had bad breath. And I told him, "not in a few years". He then asked me if I had asked anyone if I had bad breath, I responded ...
- Sat Apr 16, 2011 5:31 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Finally decided to go to the doctor.
- Replies: 21
- Views: 13336
- Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:29 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Accept it
- Replies: 23
- Views: 7938
@phantatist
He was told at ten years old that he had bad breath. Kids are incredibly honest, I'm sure some of his friends in his younger age would have told him without hesitation that his breath smelled. There was also another thread about a woman complaining about her husbands chronic bad breath ...
He was told at ten years old that he had bad breath. Kids are incredibly honest, I'm sure some of his friends in his younger age would have told him without hesitation that his breath smelled. There was also another thread about a woman complaining about her husbands chronic bad breath ...
- Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:06 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Ora-Brush
- Replies: 8
- Views: 2768
- Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:53 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Finally decided to go to the doctor.
- Replies: 21
- Views: 13336
- Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:48 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Cure the cause, don't lose time with effects
- Replies: 14
- Views: 5031
- Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:46 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: what would you trade BB for?
- Replies: 12
- Views: 5164
- Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:02 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: bad breath goes away when I eat food
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1769
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.