THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 197 matches

by ikageorgian
Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:30 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I KNOW EXTACTLY WHY I HAVE BB I KNOW MY CURE
Replies: 47
Views: 18736
Gender:

Re: I KNOW EXTACTLY WHY I HAVE BB I KNOW MY CURE

Cureplzz wrote:Also stay away from potatoes they're absolutely horrible for yeast they feed it.
Dear Cureplzz

What happened with your sodiumhypchlorite mouth washing experience, did ya quit it, or still using as a mouthwash?

:-k :-k
by ikageorgian
Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:18 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Backyard Oral Microbiota Transplant
Replies: 32
Views: 65140
Gender:

Re: Backyard Oral Microbiota Transplant

Ok, I’ve thought about it.

If I were to go ahead I would scrub my mouth with a brand new toothbrush and use plain water to scrub my teeth and tongue.

Then I would use a teaspoon to scrape my tongue coating off.

Then I would get my husband to scrape his tongue with another spoon and give me ...
by ikageorgian
Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:20 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Maybe there are some silver linings?
Replies: 7
Views: 3758
Gender:

Re: Maybe there are some silver linings?

You know what I feel the same way my younger sister younger cousin friends all have slept around with multiple guys I've only slept with one who I feel I hold on to bc of my bb sorry but its the truth I know for a fact that if i didn't have this curse I would of gotten around I always wonder was it ...
by ikageorgian
Sun Oct 01, 2017 8:36 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Can someone please explain the types?
Replies: 4
Views: 2453
Gender:

Re: Can someone please explain the types?

I have read about the types on here a few times and I’m a bit mystified.

I’d be grateful if someone could explain both the types and how to figure out which type one might have.

Thanks :)

@WhiteCat. Here's the classification of malodor according to Dr. Murat Aydin, (Doctor of Bacteriology ...
by ikageorgian
Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:17 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I AM FINALLY ****ing CURED:-) UPDATE
Replies: 27
Views: 9724
Gender:

Re: I AM FINALLY ****ing CURED:-) UPDATE



Hello, what dou you think the cleanse healed in your body? I might try it too since the bleech did not help
Thank you

@summerside I think, it helped to heal candida overgrowth, Leaky gut syndrome and SIBO. Anyway, you have to give it a try, it detoxifies whole body and has no side effects ...
by ikageorgian
Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:00 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash (start with only few drops!!!)
Replies: 365
Views: 272832
Gender:

Re: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash (start with only few drops!!!)

good luck to you, please update us every month, in case you get a genetic mutation, like you start to grow a second tongue or a new pair of teeth....lol

i am doing occasionally because seems to me my stomach aches a bit after doing it.....dunno

@JimiStein. :D :D :D :D Of course I will )).
by ikageorgian
Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:04 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I AM FINALLY ****ing CURED:-) UPDATE
Replies: 27
Views: 9724
Gender:

Re: I AM FINALLY ****ing CURED:-) UPDATE



Don't get discouraged. This is what you have to do for the treatment to work.

Purchase the puro3 tooth and gum support. It's about $20 from http://www.puro3.com
Purchase a metal tooth scraper
Dental floss
And a ozone machine to cleanse your water. You can find an ozone machine on eBay for ...
by ikageorgian
Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:02 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash (start with only few drops!!!)
Replies: 365
Views: 272832
Gender:

Re: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash (start with only few drops!!!)

Update: It's been more that 2 months, I've started Bleach rinse. I'm still managing my nasal and mouth bb.

My daily regimen is: Morning - Mouth rinsing, swishing and gargling, gurgling.
Nasal rinse with evaporator.(Only once a day in the mornings)

Dinner time - after dinner, Mouth rinsing ...
by ikageorgian
Sun Aug 27, 2017 1:12 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash (start with only few drops!!!)
Replies: 365
Views: 272832
Gender:

Re: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash

i tried this for two weeks
at first it improved my breath, but now it just made it ten time worse
im so scared
my mouth has now a costant bad taste, and everytime i eat i feel food decomposing in my mouth and releasing an awful gas
oh my god, i dont know what to do
i dont know what happened

I'm ...
by ikageorgian
Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:57 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash (start with only few drops!!!)
Replies: 365
Views: 272832
Gender:

Re: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash



No so far only a barium swallow

Hi Summerside,

When I asked my mom and brothers they said they smell nothing and sometimes they smell something but not offensive. So I don't know who to believe because when I talk to strangers they scratch their nose or some step back. I can read body language ...
by ikageorgian
Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:30 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: ORALTECH LABS
Replies: 25
Views: 10823
Gender:

Re:

Hello guys ,

I called it a hoax coz it doesnt go to the root .
However it works 100% as long as u dont eat anything .
I will send the ebook to all who give me their emails .
No need to pm .
Just post them here .

Hey man, I've thought you are talking frankly. Where is your copy dude, I've not ...
by ikageorgian
Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:05 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Breezecare, probiotics and other reviews + My Story
Replies: 1
Views: 1915
Gender:

Re: Breezecare, probiotics and other reviews + My Story

@pepper234 See the topic: Chlorine bleach diluted with water as mouthwash. Also look up my posts too. It helped me and some of us on this forum, must say, that is best and most effective and powerful mouthwash I had, have ever used. Good luck and keep us posted.
by ikageorgian
Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:52 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: ORALTECH LABS
Replies: 25
Views: 10823
Gender:

Re:

jamesmcavoy wrote:Hello guys ,

I called it a hoax coz it doesnt go to the root .
However it works 100% as long as u dont eat anything .
I will send the ebook to all who give me their emails .
No need to pm .
Just post them here .
Would you be so kind to send me a copy, too, to [email protected]
Thnx
by ikageorgian
Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:47 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: My story as teenager
Replies: 12
Views: 5888
Gender:

Re: My story as teenager

I'm an eighteen year old girl that has been suffering from halitosis for about four years now. This disease has caused me to lose my friends throughout high school and turn into a really shy person. I've tried everything, from researching online to buying expensive products, and nothing has worked ...
by ikageorgian
Tue Aug 22, 2017 3:53 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash (start with only few drops!!!)
Replies: 365
Views: 272832
Gender:

Re: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash

I’ve recently started using ordinary chlorine bleach, diluted with water, as a mouthwash. For me, it is the most-effective, least-expensive treatment I’ve ever received to control BB. I first read this in Hal's post seen here .

• Jimi S. linked information using chlorine bleach diluted with water ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗