THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 3 matches

by seek
Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:19 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Only cure for Halitosis
Replies: 43
Views: 22144

I'm sorry, I just don't buy ANY of this... Why should I? It sounds like the billion other bizarre hippy rituals that are constantly hammering this website.

And you can't blame me.. If you're method is truly a success, I wanna know why.. I wanna know the exact science, why every step is necessary ...
by seek
Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:57 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Only cure for Halitosis
Replies: 43
Views: 22144

Just take one medium size apple, 250 mll of water and one tablespoon bentonite, blend it and drink.
Diet should be as on Fast, high in carbohidrates. Important is to avoid all sweet and sugary products, honey,raisin,dates,etc. Cakes,pies,candies,colas,alcohol,etc.
.

Hi ikageorgian,

I just want ...
by seek
Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:02 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: BB thru nose?
Replies: 19
Views: 6990

Re: BB thru nose?

How many of us suffer from BB thru the nose as well from the mouth?

If BB is coming through the nose, is that a sign or indication that the cause of BB could be different from the 'usual suspects?'



I do have it too but it is a relatively recent development with regard to the onset of my bb ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗