THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 309 matches
- Tue Jan 31, 2023 12:25 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: covid may have reduced my bb?
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2045
Re: covid may have reduced my bb?
I'm sorry it got worse for you! I am not too excited yet just because this may be temporary, or I just can't detect it in myself. Right now I can notice some, but it's also because I have not brushed my teeth yet after eating and have not used any rinses yet today. I usually still need to use a ...
- Sun Jan 29, 2023 2:48 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Success: my BB problem solved discovered root cause
- Replies: 35
- Views: 77317
Re: Success: my BB problem solved discovered root cause
I have a Hydrofloss machine from my dentist but it has sat there unused for months. Interesting that you use it in the morning instead of at night. I was using it at night. I do have issues with periodontal disease so maybe I will give this a try. I stopped because it added too much time to my ...
- Sun Jan 29, 2023 2:26 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: covid may have reduced my bb?
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2045
covid may have reduced my bb?
About a month ago, I had my first bout of covid which lasted about a week (I have 4 vaccines/boosters in me, including a bivalent one!). It was a "mild" case but I felt like total crap around days 3-4 before I started to feel better. It felt like a really severe cold. Towards the end, I also lost my ...
- Mon Aug 22, 2022 8:59 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: BETAINE HCL REVIEW
- Replies: 8
- Views: 3713
Re: BETAINE HCL REVIEW
tried Betaine HCL many years ago for quite aawhile but it didn't do a thing for my bb so I stopped.
- Mon Aug 22, 2022 8:55 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Lactoferrin + lactoperoxidase
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2253
Re: Lactoferrin + lactoperoxidase
I wasn't but just came back so seeing this 5 years later now! LOL
I stopped using lactoferrin because it's so expensive and I don't think it did much for the breath.
I stopped using lactoferrin because it's so expensive and I don't think it did much for the breath.
- Mon Aug 22, 2022 8:53 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Oravital? The cure for halitosis?
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2297
Re: Oravital? The cure for halitosis?
Have tried it. It helped at first but I still have the issue. They give you a prescription oral antibiotic rinse for 2 weeks. Then you are using daily rinses after that (chlorhexidine and either a zinc or other type of rinse that you can easily buy). I find the antibiotic rince works while on it and ...
- Mon Aug 22, 2022 8:50 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: CURED SOMEWHAT PLEASE READ
- Replies: 9
- Views: 4968
Re: CURED SOMEWHAT PLEASE READ
I have taken courses of tetracycline before and agree that it works, but it's not something you can take longterm as it can introduce more resilient bacteria to your system. I've also had an oral tetracycline rinse from a bad breath clinic but find that overall with antibiotics, it comes back like a ...
- Sat Nov 14, 2015 8:03 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Lactoferrin + lactoperoxidase
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2253
Lactoferrin + lactoperoxidase
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20512389
This study seems to show it helps with oral malodour...
I do take lactoferrin regularly because it helps with my white tongue and reduced the bb (I am pretty sure!) but wondering where I can get some lactoperoxidase too.
This study seems to show it helps with oral malodour...
I do take lactoferrin regularly because it helps with my white tongue and reduced the bb (I am pretty sure!) but wondering where I can get some lactoperoxidase too.
- Sat Nov 14, 2015 7:59 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: anyone ever tried Clorial?
- Replies: 0
- Views: 1132
- Sat Dec 27, 2014 9:31 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Oil Pulling benefits
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2090
- Sat Dec 27, 2014 9:28 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: article about oil pulling
- Replies: 0
- Views: 1005
- Mon Nov 24, 2014 6:32 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Post Nasal Drip due to allergies
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2667
- Mon Nov 17, 2014 7:49 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Post Nasal Drip due to allergies
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2667
What kind of allergies do you have? I am starting to pinpoint my bb down to this. I almost always have mucus in my throat and was wondering about GERD and other kinds of reflux. Then I started wondering if it comes from allergies. At first I thought food (it might still be but I have to test that ...
- Tue Aug 12, 2014 5:15 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Antimicrobial benefit of low-pH
- Replies: 145
- Views: 55167
- Mon Aug 11, 2014 2:34 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: ALLERGIES cause bad breath, anyone had any allergy tests?
- Replies: 24
- Views: 13620
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.