THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 1 match
- Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:59 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Finally MAJOR Progress!!!
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1578
Finally MAJOR Progress!!!
Hello, I have been reading this forum for the past 3 years. I have tried countless things that people have posted here to no avail. I have been suffering with BB since I was 12 and I am 36 now. I have spent hundreds of dollars in mouthwashes, tongue cleaners, toothpastes. I have 4 wisdom teeth that ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.