THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 2 matches
- Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:13 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: what would you trade BB for?
- Replies: 12
- Views: 5164
- Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:32 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: 8 months of hell
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1932
8 months of hell
I have bad breath, and it's the worst thing ever happen in my life. it ruins everything. I don't know how much I have spent, nothing works. I went to dentist 3 times in 5 months. I met my physician multiples time. I diagnosed using halimeter, my dentist said my breath is fine, I was like WTF ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.