THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 1 match

by AS
Wed Jan 03, 2007 3:46 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Maybe a Cure??
Replies: 2
Views: 1870

Maybe a Cure??

Hello everyone,
I’m new here, but I felt that I just had to tell as many fellow sufferers as possible about what may be a remedy or even a cure for at least some.

I’m 56 years old and have suffered from BB since my early teens and so I do understand completely, the misery that it brings to our ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗