Overall I like eating raw foods on this diet and didn’t have too much trouble with variety,despite doing this trial during the winter when the availability and quality of fresh produce aren’t the best.
I noticed my cravings for sweets declined tremendously,and I was completely satiated by sweet ...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 1 match
- Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:36 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: raw food diet
- Replies: 83
- Views: 33511
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.